Job Type: Permanent - full time
Start Date: ASAP
The Sponsorship Manager will be directly responsible for dealing with strong and sexy Athletes & influencers day-to-day.
This will involve arranging to send products to athletes, ensuring athletes participate in new product launches, brand campaigns and events, interacting with current and potential athletes, and managing relationships to ensure a flawless experience between the brand and athletes.
What You'll Be Doing
- Manage relationships with athletes effectively and maintain good working relationships with athletes.
- Recruitment of new potential athletes for long term partnership or one off collaborations.
- Find athletes for specific merchandise collaborations
- Managing athletes payments and commissions
- Plan, develop and execute online communications that support the company's strategic goal and brand guidelines.
- Coordinate communications and campaigns with Athletes to ensure flawless execution and complete success.
- Grow the brand’s presence in your allocated region via Influencer Marketing
What You'll Need
- Ability to manage workflow.
- Ability to work across various social media platforms
- Be able to manage several projects concurrently; excellent time management and organisational skills and results oriented.
- Have excellent communications and networking skills.
- An eye for talent and identifying rising stars.
- You have a strong team ethic.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Seniority level
To apply please send your CV and Instagram handle to email@example.com